1. All those attending the convention are to have a great time.
2. All attendees must remember that we are guests at the Norris Conference Center. Respectful and adult behavior is required in
all areas of the Norris Center. Any participant who does not act appropriately will lose his convention privileges and will be asked
to leave. If you lose your convention privileges your money will not be refunded. You must act in accordance with Norris
Conference Center policy at all times.
3. Any incident involving theft must be reported to a Magnate or a convention staff member.
4. The convention is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Lost badges: Convention attendees who misplace or lose their
badges must purchase a new one.
5. Convention badges/bands/and the like must be prominently displayed at all times. You must show your convention badge if
requested to do so by a convention staff, game master, or security.
6. We are happy to have players who are under thirteen years old attend the convention. However, convention attendees under
thirteen years old must have a parent or guardian with them at all times while they are at the convention or they will be asked to
leave the convention floor. Children who are thirteen, fourteen, or fifteen must have a parent or legal guardian in the Norris
Conference Center or within Sundance Square, while they attend the convention.
7. Game event sign up (pre-registration): To sign up for an events you simply send us an email, after you've paid for your
convention pass, stating for what events you would like to pre-register. Your name and information will be logged as a
participant. When selecting a specific event please list an alternate event in case your requested event has already been filled or
becomes canceled. You will receive an email confirmation of your events. Game event sign up (at the convention): If you register
at the door you'll be able to register for events using the Game Sign-up Sheets provided. The sign up sheets will be located near
registration and will be available for each session at least one hour prior to the event. The sign up sheets will be picked up by the
game masters ten minutes prior to the event.
8. Players that are not at the game event table ten minutes prior to the event forfeit their space in the event that a non-registered
convention attendee is at the table and wishes to sign up for the event. Note: Rule of thumb: Be at the game table ten minutes
prior to the event.
9. Texicon supports great games and good times. Therefore, we support the right of those running the event to request a player
to leave the game should a player become disruptive. Also, should you experience someone running a game in an inappropriate
manner please inform the convention staff. If staff or guests is harassing you, contact Texicon management immediately,
registration can help you locate either Kevin Pajak or Karl Pajak.
10. If a game isn't taking up the entire space you are expected to share the non-used space with anyone wishing to use it.
11. Weapons: Texicon follows the Norris Conference Center's weapon policy.
12. No outside food or drink is allowed inside the Norris Conference Center building.
13. Texicon reserves the right to refuse anyone service. If anyone acts in an inappropriate manner, as deemed by a Game
Magnate, Security, or Convention Staff, we reserve the right to eject you from the convention without a refund.
14. Texicon reserves the right to disallow or cancel any game or event that the convention or Norris Conference Center
management deems inappropriate.
15. Pointy Sticks are allowed only if their use is supervised by Steven Duke. Furthermore, they must be made out of soft foam.
Furthermore, time travel device use for the purpose of altering a die roll or game outcome is prohibited. Use of time travel devices
is only for the expressed purposes of increasing fun and enjoyment. For example, let's say that you want to go back in time and
celebrate that most bodacious die roll. High-fives all around... Again! Yeah DUDE!!!!
16. If for some reason anyone spots either Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein, or J. Robert Oppenheimer playing in a game, please
contact Kevin. He has some questions to ask them and their gift basket. :D
"Where the West Begins"
|Located in the historic
304 Houston Street
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Convention Dates: May 17-19, 2013
Friday 8:00am - Sunday 6:00pm